We are looking for a developer to join our client`s content management team. This team leads a small but mighty content pipeline team, which automates the processing of hundreds of thousands of articles.
This role involves both data processing and content management. We’re looking for someone with a data pipeline background who is interested in content, or someone with a content management background who is interested in automated processing.
The content system powers one of the most prominent content sites out there. If you are interested in data transformations, data integrity, or API design, then this could be the role for you.
- 5+ years of experience in an OO language such as Java, C#, etc.
- Proficiency with either data pipelines (Kafka, ETL, etc.) or content management (Drupal, Wordpress, etc).
- Extensive experience with a modern SQL database such as Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- API design experience.
- Experience with performing code reviews and coaching junior developers.
- Creating and maintaining a build/deploy pipeline (Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, etc).
- A demonstrated commitment to data quality.
- Strong English communication skills within a professional, development context (understanding technical requirements, documentation, communicating with a global team).
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses.
- Learning & Development opportunities – Pluralsight access, trainings and certifications.
- Private health insurance.
- Unlimited remote working options.
- Awesome team and great work environment.
- Office in old part of the town – don’t worry, there is parking for everyone!
- In-office refreshments: soft drinks, coffee, tea.
- Team initiatives – team buildings, charity activities & more.