As a Full Stack Developer, you will contribute to high-traffic sites and help our client`s to solve business needs in creative and novel ways. We’re seeking motivated engineers who thrive in collaborative team settings. Your code will be running on high-traffic, high-availability production environments viewed by millions of users monthly. Best of all, we have fun and are open to new ideas and approaches!
- Design, implement, and test solutions.
- Improve and Advance the CI/CD processes.
- Ensure system security through industry standards.
- Build tools to monitor the health of the application.
- Work fully integrated with the development and product team to ensure high performance and reliability across all tiers of the stack.
- Help create product requirements and manage implementation for projects related to company’s technology platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (or relevant experience).
- 3+ years of experience in development of back end services (Platforms, Windows Services, etc).
- Experience in DevOps technologies – Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD.
- Experience in developing Rest APIs.
- Expert in one of the following programming languages C#, Server Side NodeJS, Java.
- Excellent understanding of OOPs, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Source code management, CI/CD Processes (Gitlab, STash etc).
- Strong English communication skills within a professional, development context (understanding technical requirements, documentation, communicating with a global team).
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses.
- Learning & Development opportunities – Pluralsight access, trainings and certifications.
- Private health insurance.
- Unlimited remote working options.
- Awesome team and great work environment.
- Office in old part of the town – don’t worry, there is parking for everyone!
- In-office refreshments: soft drinks, coffee, tea.
- Team initiatives – team buildings, charity activities & more.