We are looking for a Lead Data Scientist to help our client gain useful insight out of their raw data. As a Lead Data Analysts you will use multiple professional techniques, such as data modeling, design, and programming to create the systems and conduct the system testing to ensure that everything works as expected.
- Provide insightful summaries and next step recommendations of projects to the business owners.
- Create or mentor other analysts to provide insightful, easy to understand visualizations that provide performance, trending and benchmarking analysis to meet business needs.
- Proactively support the business with time-critical data analyses, insights and recommendations.
- Performing advanced analysis of web traffic, email engagement, and app engagement data to understand and measure the success of programs, including click through analysis, retention, re-engagement and A/B testing.
- Become a subject matter data (and business) expert related to appointed areas of responsibility.
- Apply a broad range of advanced analytical approaches, from back-of-envelope approximations to what-if scenarios, to deep dives, uncovering patterns in order to identify trends and new opportunities.
- Proactively provide recommendations to improve the capability efficiency, quality and reliability of the group’s analysis, insights and reports.
- Experience (4+ years, 5 Preferred) in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills including experience in supporting and communicating data-driven analyses to various departments and stakeholders.
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and time management skills required.
- Highly Proficient (3+ years) with creating, maintaining, and optimizing BI tools like Tableau workbooks.
- Highly Proficient (2+ years, 3 Preferred) in using SQL for data analysis and reporting.
- Advanced Excel skills are required. Must be proficient with advanced analytic functions such as vlookup, named ranges, pivot tables, formulas, etc.
- Strong English communication skills within a professional, development context (understanding technical requirements, documentation, communicating with a global team).
- You are comfortable with working availability until 7:30 PM CET.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience using web analytic tools (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics).
- Experience working with Marketing, Product, and Sales teams.
- Experience with using A/B testing tools like Target or Optimizely, devising A/B tests, interpreting results, and summarizing the findings.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses.
- Learning & Development opportunities – Pluralsight access, trainings and certifications.
- Private health insurance.
- Unlimited remote working options.
- Awesome team and great work environment.
- Office in old part of the town – don’t worry, there is parking for everyone!
- In-office refreshments: soft drinks, coffee, tea.
- Team initiatives – team buildings, charity activities & more.