We are currently seeking a Shopify developer to join our client`s ecommerce team. As a part of a growing organization with plenty of new product initiatives in 2022 you will be encouraged to take ownership of systems and will have an opportunity to grow with it. You will work with talented professionals across various departments, have visibility into the performance of the store and avenues to contribute ideas and solutions beyond development. This opportunity is excellent for candidates interested in developing a long-term career in ecommerce.
- Help with building out world class ecommerce experiences on Shopify Plus.
- Design and build Storefront, applications using Shopify data and integrations with third parties.
- Adopt CI/CD, write unit/integration tests and follow best practices.
- Participate in code reviews, mentor beginners, and be willing to go the extra mile.
- Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, leverage logging and monitoring tools to set up resilient systems.
- Continuously improve the system by identifying new developments and features to enhance user experience and benefit the business.
- Experience launching and managing ecommerce stores, specifically Shopify.
- Strong foundational knowledge of web technologies and infrastructure with an understanding of modern tools and frameworks.
- Good understanding of web performance and security.
- Experience building APIs using frameworks such as Laravel, using messaging systems such as Kafka, Rabbit etc.
- At ease with building complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- Strong views backed by good research while also having the ability to disagree and commit.
- Creative problem solver and takes ownership for systems, initiatives, issues etc.
- Understanding of various programming models – Object oriented, functional etc and ability to make the right choice.
- Strong English communication skills within a professional, development context (understanding technical requirements, documentation, communicating with a global team).
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with React and Tailwind.
- Prior experience with Magento 1.x.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses.
- Learning & Development opportunities – Pluralsight access, trainings and certifications.
- Private health insurance.
- Unlimited remote working options.
- Awesome team and great work environment.
- Office in old part of the town – don’t worry, there is parking for everyone!
- In-office refreshments: soft drinks, coffee, tea.
- Team initiatives – team buildings, charity activities & more.