INSSIO SOLUTIONS DOO, registration number 21059528 (the ‘Controller’, ‘We’, ‘Us’ and/or the ‘Company’), a Serbian registered company with registered address Maglajska 24, 11000 Belgrade, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (together with any other documents referred to herein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us in connection with Our recruitment processes. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
Such data is treated with strict confidence in accordance with international and local legislation, particularly but not limited to, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (the ‘GDPR’).
When you apply for a job opening posted by Us, these Privacy Notice provisions will apply to Our processing of your personal information, any addition to Our other Privacy Notice will be provided to you separately or is available on Our Website.
Where you apply for a job opening via the application function on a job site or similar online service provider (“Partner”), you should note that the relevant Partner may retain your personal data and may also collect data from Us in respect of the progress of your application. Any use by the Partner of your data will be in accordance with the Partner’s Privacy Notice.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
- In particular, we process personal details such as name, email address, address, telephone number, date of birth, qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills experience that you provide to Us, as well as your video in case you conduct your interview using the Video Interview feature.
- If you contact Us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- A record of your progress through any hiring process that we may conduct.
- Details of your visits to Our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred you to Our Website and the resources that you access.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
- To consider your application in respect of other roles.
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
- To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill Our job openings.
- To help our service and Partners (such as the job sites through which you may have applied) improve their services.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will hold all the data for until our open role is filled. We cannot estimate the exact time period, but we will consider this period over when a candidate accepts our job offer for the position for which we are considering you. When that period is over, we will either delete your data or inform you that we will keep it in our database for future roles.
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
Deletion of your personal information by you (or by another person engaged by the Customer); or
receipt of a written request by you (or another person engaged by the Customer) to us.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Request information whether we hold your personal data and certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address.
- Access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information.
- Require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold.
- Require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations.
- Object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing.
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data.
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Contact us using our Contact details below
- Let Us have enough information to identify you,
- Let Us have proof of your identity and address, and
- Let Us know the information to which your request relates.
We hope that We can resolve any query or concern you raise about Our use of your information.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.